98% of Americans said that cooking at home is the preferred way to make a meal.
There’s no question about it that cooking at home in the kitchen is where people like to make delicious food and enjoy good company.
But if you’re going to make delicious food in your home, you’re going to need what kitchen essentials you’re going to need to make this delicious food.
Here are five kitchen essentials you absolutely cannot live without.
1. A Chef’s Knife
- Made in Spain
- Fabricated from high quality German stainless steel. Handle length - 4.72 inch
- Fully forged construction offers durability and a seamless transition from blade to handle
- Professional, satin finished blade boasts Precision cutting and is finely honed for long lasting sharpness
- Ergonomic, traditional triple rivet handle gives balance and comfort
A quality chef’s knife is sharper and heavier. There is a huge difference in the sharpness and quality of the knife compared to other knives.
When you purchase a quality chef knife, you won’t only notice the difference, you’ll notice how much longer this knife lasts.
2. Cutting Board
- THREE BOARDS FOR ALL KITCHEN TASKS. It’s a Bamboo Cutting Board, 3 pcs set - a small board on a trip, a medium-sized one for small chopping tasks, and the big one during party meal prep. 3 optimal sizes: 15”x10”x0.6”, 12”x8”x0.6”, 9”x6”x0.6”
- SIDE HANDLES FOR A KILLER SERVING TRAY. Use the cutting-chopping-cheese board as a platter to serve cheese and charcuterie - it is comfortable to carry and good-looking.
- KNIFE-FRIENDLY SURFACE. Smooth bamboo wood doesn’t dull your knives and feels easy to cut on. Also, there will be no scratches and marks on the board.
- NO MESS WHEN CUTTING. Royal Craft Wood cutting boards for kitchen have deep grooves that catch meat and fruit juices. Your workspace will be clean and well-organized even during the busiest cooking moments.
- NATURAL BAMBOO ONLY. The cutting board is made of sturdy natural wood - there are no chemicals. Bamboo is a known liquid absorber and helps you eat healthily.
A cutting board is essential to cutting and preparing your food. You want a cutting board that is able to durable because you’ll most likely be cutting on it when you cut food.
You can find more information on kitchen essentials, specifically the must-have kitchen essentials of the season, check out our website.
- Included with the set: 8" fry pan, 10"" fry pan, 1-quart sauce pan with cover, 2-quart saucepan with cover, 3-quart saute pan with cover, 6-quart stockpot with cover
- Hard-anodized aluminum cookware is durable and resists corrosion and warping
- Durable, 2-layer nonstick interior prevents food from sticking and makes cleanup effortless
- Long silicone handles stay cool on the stovetop
- Oven-safe up to 400 degrees F, so you can easily go from stovetop to oven
Cookware is basically pots and pans. These are critical if you want to make any water-based dish or if you want to make a stove-top dish.
You can use cookware for deep dish items to basically any kind of meal you want. It adds more variety to want you to want to cook.
Cookware is also great for baking if it’s simmering some caramel over the stove or making vanilla pudding in a pot.
- 🍴 Classic Design --- Mirror finished, elegant patterns, heavy-duty 20-pieces flatware sets include / 4 Dinner Spoons / 4 Dinner Forks / 4 Steak Knives / 4 Salad Forks / 4 x Dessert(Tea) Spoons. They are made of durable 18/0 stainless steel in premium quality and they have classic design.
- 🍴 Deformation Resistant --- The fork, knife and spoon are heat resistant and rust resistant. Dishwashing liquids can be easily removed while washing. Easy to clean.
- 🍴 Outstanding Quality --- This flatware never needs to be polished, making care and maintenance easy. This flatware is dishwasher safe, making clean up easy and convenient.
- 🍴 Excellent design --- Excellent design of comfortable and long handle to these flatware sets. Exclusive durability. These flatware sets adopt durable stainless steel material and mirror polishing processing technique.
- 🍴 Perfect For Use --- The set is perfect for 4 people family daily use, gathering, parties, family dinner, apartment, cabin, home, camping, hotel, restaurant, formal dinners, party, etc or when you need extra flatware set.
If you have cookware, you’re going to need cooking utensils for pots and pans. You need utensils so can take food from pots and pans and serve it to yourself or guests.
Basic utensil includes forks and spoons. You may also want a butter knife, a serving spoon, oven glove, a timer, a whisk, or something else.
- SET INCLUDES: Two 10-inch x 15-inch cookie pans, Two 9-inch round cake pans, 9-inch square cake pan, 2 loaf pans, 9-inch x 13-inch rectangular cake pan with lid, 12-cup muffin and cupcake pan
- EVERYDAY DURABILITY: This Rachael Ray nonstick bakeware set features heavy gauge steel construction with rolled-rim bake pan edges designed for easy, everyday use
- LONG-LASTING NONSTICK: The baking pans feature long-lasting, latte-colored nonstick inside and out to provide excellent food release with quick cleanup
- COMFORT AND CONTROL: Silicone grips on the bakeware pan handles offer plenty of solid, comfortable grasp, even with potholders
- DESIGNED FOR PERFORMANCE: Oven safe to 450 degrees F, the nonstick bakeware set includes all the essential bake pan shapes for everything from cake making to cookie making to roasting and more
While we mentioned cookware as something that is critical for cooking, bakeware is just as important.
Bakeware is important if you love desserts. If you enjoy making cookies, cakes, or cupcakes, then bakeware is a necessity.
Bakeware typically includes muffin pans, cake pans, pie pans, and other kinds of baking dishes.
All of these baking essentials are designed to help you make any kind of food the best possible way.
You Need Kitchen Essentials to Make the Best Food
When you have these five kitchen essentials, you prepared to cook or bake any meal for you and your guests.
Having these essential items for your kitchen not only makes you ready to dine in your kitchen, but it also makes your kitchen that much easier to prepare.
You won’t have to worry about finding a sharp knife, what utensils you need to cook something, if you have a proper baking dish, or if you have quality pots and pans.
For more information on kitchen essentials, including 6 tips on how to become a better cook, check out our blog.