Are you looking for the newest kitchen gadgets for your vegan kitchen? If you love to prepare your own meals at home, you’ll need tools that can support your recipe adventures.
From veggie spiralizers and steamers to high-speed blenders and electric mixers, these appliances will make cooking a true joy.
Here are 7 vegan kitchen essentials that’ll help you make simple, delicious, plant-based meals.
Table of Contents
1. Tofu Press
Tofu is a staple ingredient in many vegan kitchens, but did you know it actually tastes better when it’s dry? One of the most essential vegan kitchen tools is the tofu press, which will squeeze out the water and leave you with a nice piece of tofu ready for sandwiches, frying, or other tofu-based dishes.
- Quality Above All - Stronger Than Ever – Spiralizer is the Brand people have come to trust and rely on. Our New 3rd Generation model is 30-35% stronger than any of the others on the market...
- Never Get Bored On A Keto/low Carb, Paleo, Raw, Vegan, Or Gluten-free Diet Again - Start Making Healthy Gourmet Meals As Soon As You Get It - You'll get an excellent recipe e-book filled with...
- Raving Fans! - Our product has been seen on Bethenny, Ellen, The Doctors, The Food Network, National newspapers and magazines throughout the country and if that's not enough, read the thousands of...
- Why Do I Need This? - Enjoy your meals even if you are on a diet (raw, vegan, low carb, gluten-free, no wheat, Paleo). Replace high carb pasta with veggie pasta. A Perfect Gift for All Occasions: What...
- Lifetime Replacement - You are covered by Spiralizer's lifetime no-hassle replacement policy.
Spiralizers are game-changers when it comes to kitchen essentials for vegan cooking. You can make zucchini pasta, spiralize carrots, cucumbers, beets, and even sweet potatoes. Many spiralizers have several different attachments so you can make spaghetti-like veggie pasta, tagliatelle-style veggies, and spiralized cucumbers to use in salads.
3. Spice Grinder
Spices can enhance the flavor of any meal, and if you prefer to use fresh spices in your recipes, you’ll need a spice grinder. This gadget is great for grinding black pepper, sea salt, dried bay leaves, cumin, and coriander. You can also grind nuts, seeds, coffee beans, and cereal with this handy tool.
4. High-Speed Blender
- PROFESSIONAL POWER: 1000 watts of professional power can crush ice and breakdown any tough ingredient.
- XL CAPACITY: The 72 oz professional blender pitcher is excellent for making frozen drinks and creamy smoothies for the entire family. 64 oz. max liquid capacity
- INTELLIGENT TECHNOLOGY: Total Crushing Technology delivers unbeatable power with blades that pulverize and crush through ice, whole fruits and vegetables in seconds.
- ICE CRUSHING: Blast ice into snow in seconds and blend your favorite ingredients into delicious resort-style frozen drinks
- RECIPE INSPIRATION: The included recipe guide provides drink and dish making inspiration.
High-speed blenders are vegan kitchen appliance essentials that you can use to make more than just smoothies. They’re great for making homemade nut milk, nut butter, sauces, muffin batter, pancake batter, soups, and even ice cream.
Some blenders also come with additional attachments for grinding spices, nuts, and coffee, as well as food processor attachments for slicing and kneading.
5. Vegetable Steamer
A vegan and plant-based diet consists of a lot of vegetables, but that doesn’t mean you should only eat them in a salad. To diversify your cooking and try different flavors, invest in a vegetable steamer.
You’ll not only eat healthier and reduce the use of oil, but you can also steam any other type of vegan food, including tofu, fruits, beans, and even pasta.
6. Electric Mixer
- Powerful Motor and Variable Speed Control - 660W high performance pure copper motor and sturdy ABS housing; 6 optimized speeds with pulse function, access to multipurpose and a variety of recipes....
- 6.5Qt Large Capacity Bowl With Handles - 6.5QT Stainless steel bowl can meet all your kitchen needs. The Stand Mixer is easy to use for making cakes, breads, cookies, pastry, muffins and waffle, and...
- Tilt Head and Outside Design - The tilt-head design mixer allows access to install or uninstall bowl and accessories easily. The kitchen mixer has a stainless steel decoration belt and blue LED light...
- Multiple Attachment Set - Aucma stand mixer comes with three mixing accessories: whisk, dough hook, mixing beater.The splash guard with access hatch helps add ingredients without making a mess.
- Ideal Gift and Multiple Authentication - Aucma electric food mixer is a perfect gift idea for your family and friends. Please always feel free to contact us if you have any questions during using.
An electric mixer is a kitchen staple in a vegan kitchen, especially if you prefer to make your own bread, desserts, and other baked goods. A quality stand mixer will save you a lot of time, as you can let it mix while you prepare other dishes in the kitchen.
Most mixers come with different attachments, so you can knead dough, shred steamed veggies, mix batter, and whisk whipped cream. Most high-end mixers also have attachments for grinding, blending, and slicing.
7. Nut Milk Bag
If you make your own nut milk at home, a nut milk bag is a must for squeezing out the water. The mesh is very fine, so you’ll have silky-smooth milk without any lumps or residue from the nuts. Also, nut milk bags are reusable, so you can simply wash them after using and they’re ready for the next batch.
Get These Vegan Kitchen Essentials Today!
Whether you’re a beginner in the kitchen or love cooking and trying new recipes, these vegan kitchen essentials are a must for making delicious meals.
Want more kitchen essentials? Check out these 5 best kitchen gadgets for 2020 that’ll make your cooking easier and tastier.