A great blender is a kitchen lifesaver. I always found that I don’t need to spend a fortune to get a fantastic blender. These blenders are efficient, easy to use, and under $100. I’ve tested each one and found that they truly do the job.
Table of Contents
Best 3 Blenders under $100
Everyone has a different definition of what constitutes the perfect blender, but these four options hit most consumers’ high points.
Ninja Professional 72 Oz Countertop Blender – Most Reliable
Ninja BL610 Professional 72 Oz Countertop Blender with 1000-Watt Base and Total Crushing Technology for Smoothies, Ice and Frozen Fruit, Black, 9.5 in L x 7.5 in W x 17 in H
$79.95 in stock
23 used from $63.16
- PROFESSIONAL POWER: 1000 watts of professional power can crush ice and breakdown any tough ingredient.Power source : Corded Electric.Amperage : 12.5 amps
- XL CAPACITY: The 72 oz professional blender pitcher is excellent for making frozen drinks and creamy smoothies for the entire family. 64 oz. max liquid capacity
- INTELLIGENT TECHNOLOGY: Total Crushing Technology delivers unbeatable power with blades that pulverize and crush through ice, whole fruits and vegetables in seconds.
- ICE CRUSHING: Blast ice into snow in seconds and blend your favorite ingredients into delicious resort-style frozen drinks
- RECIPE INSPIRATION: The included recipe guide provides drink and dish making inspiration.
Ninja is a trusted household name in the kitchen appliance world, and their Ninja Professional 72 Oz Countertop Blender is undoubtedly no exception. With a sophisticated design and 1000 watts of blending power, this Ninja model is great for crushing ice, mixing up smoothies, or blending sauces to perfection.
Its size also makes it ideal for whipping up big batches of food, and it’s easy to clean.
- The model’s size is ideal for entertaining.
- The 1000 watts of power will blend food in a matter of seconds.
- It has numerous functions.
- Some users report that it’s challenging to get the food consistency correct at first.
- This large blender takes up plenty of counter space.
Oster Blender | Pro 1200 with Glass Jar – Best Speed Control
Oster Blender | Pro 1200 with Glass Jar, 24-Ounce Smoothie Cup, Brushed Nickel
$89.99 in stock
20 used from $58.37
- Smart settings technology and 7 speeds including 3 pre-programmed settings for the most common blender creations
- Dual direction blade technology for extra blending power to chop and grind with precision extra wide 3.5” blade system allows ingredients to flow down into the blade easier for faster and smoother results
- 1200 power watts and 900 watts of ice crushing power
- 6 cup dishwasher safe Boroclass glass jar withstands thermal shock
- Pulse feature for added control and precision; Featuring a 50% larger blade system (compared to previous Oster blender models) and patented dual direction blade technology that blends in forward and reverse motion
With seven speeds and three pre-programmed options, the Oster Blender Pro 1200 with Glass Jar is a nearly foolproof model that will be simple to use even before you have had your morning coffee. This machine operates with 900 watts of ice crushing energy and features a pulse option so you can control the speed.
It’s also dishwasher safe and made to last, with a large glass jar that you can use for everything from smoothies to sauces.
- This model is near-foolproof with pre-set options.
- You can use the pulse button to control the speed.
- It has 900 watts of power.
- The model can be challenging to take apart for cleaning.
- Some users find the power button can be touchy.
WantJoin Professional Blender – Most Robust
WantJoin Professional Blender, Countertop Blender ,Blender for kitchen Max 1800W High Power Home and Commercial Blender with Timer, Smoothie Maker 2200ml for Crushing Ice, Frozen Dessert, Soup,fish
- Professional home and commercial Countertop Blender -adopt Max 1800W power （3 peak horsepower）and hardened stainless-steel blade, up to 30,000 RPM and makes crushing ice faster and blend ingredients smoother than other blenders.
- Easy to use and easy cleaning - Speed control to achieve a variety of textures,besides the common materials ,with these even raw fish could be made into mashed and eating directly and one -button stwich for cleaning thoroughly.
- Timer controlling- safe using and automatically stops when setted time (1-5 minutes for your choice) reached. And you could move to another room to escape from noise.
- Ice crush,smoothie, frozen desserts, soups, nuts,sauces, humus, dips,shakes,juicers,salsas and Hot soup could be made- many functions waiting for your varied demands.And Ice mincing- the blender could mince in 10 seconds without adding extra water and no falling while turning-over.
- What You Get: Comes with a motor base, 2L Thickened PC container with rubber handle, manual guide, tamper.
If you want the type of blender that the pros use, the WantJoin Professional Blender is an excellent addition to your kitchen. This blender operates with 2200 watts of power, making it one of the most robust models on our list. Additionally, you can set the speed control to regulate the texture of your food.
This blender doubles as a food processor, chopping harder foods like nuts with ease. It will do double-duty in your kitchen.
- The powerful motor can chop up food in a flash.
- The speed controls allow you to dictate just how finely you want your food chopped.
- It doubles as a food processor.
- It comes with an automatic overheat shutoff that may interrupt usage.
- The speed control can be challenging to figure out initially.
Although all of these blenders are fantastic, generally speaking, the Ninja Professional 72 oz Countertop Blender scores the best. Not only is this blender a dream to operate, you can also use it to crush ice, make sauces, or do just about everything else you need to do in the kitchen almost effortlessly. It’s also built to last and you will most likely enjoy your model for years to come. Even though it’s larger, the sleek design is a welcome addition to any kitchen decor.
Buying appliances can be tricky, but if you keep these things in mind next time you are in the market for a new blender, you will increase the odds of getting an appliance that you love.
Think about your counter space. Some of the models on this list take up a lot of space, which can overwhelm smaller kitchens.
What do you want to do with the blender? Some models come with attachments or convert into food processors. Make a list of your ideal “bells and whistles” before buying.
Your blender’s material matters, and all versions have upsides.
- Plastic blenders are inexpensive and lightweight.
- Steel blenders are very durable and help regulate temperature.
- Glass blenders won’t absorb any lingering flavors.
If you’re in the market for a new blender, check out these inexpensive and powerful options to suit every taste.