A great blender is a kitchen lifesaver. I always found that I don’t need to spend a fortune to get a fantastic blender. These blenders are efficient, easy to use, and under $100. I’ve tested each one and found that they truly do the job.
Best 4 Blenders
Everyone has a different definition of what constitutes the perfect blender, but these four options hit most consumers’ high points.
homgeek Countertop Smoothie Blender – Best Value
The homgeek Countertop Smoothie Blender is a solid choice for people who want to get their money’s worth. This blender can tackle most foods in seconds, even items like frozen berries.
It’s powerful and efficient, with a stainless-steel blade and eight speeds. The homgeek Countertop Smoothie Blender is durable, dependable, and nearly foolproof.
- It is durable stainless steel.
- It can cut through smaller frozen items in seconds.
- It comes with eight speeds.
- It’s more expensive than other products on this list.
- Some users report difficulty chopping up larger bits of food.
Ninja Professional 72 Oz Countertop Blender – Most Reliable
Ninja is a trusted household name in the kitchen appliance world, and their Ninja Professional 72 Oz Countertop Blender is undoubtedly no exception. With a sophisticated design and 1000 watts of blending power, this Ninja model is great for crushing ice, mixing up smoothies, or blending sauces to perfection.
Its size also makes it ideal for whipping up big batches of food, and it’s easy to clean.
- The model’s size is ideal for entertaining.
- The 1000 watts of power will blend food in a matter of seconds.
- It has numerous functions.
- Some users report that it’s challenging to get the food consistency correct at first.
- This large blender takes up plenty of counter space.
Oster Blender | Pro 1200 with Glass Jar – Best Speed Control
With seven speeds and three pre-programmed options, the Oster Blender Pro 1200 with Glass Jar is a nearly foolproof model that will be simple to use even before you have had your morning coffee. This machine operates with 900 watts of ice crushing energy and features a pulse option so you can control the speed.
It’s also dishwasher safe and made to last, with a large glass jar that you can use for everything from smoothies to sauces.
- This model is near-foolproof with pre-set options.
- You can use the pulse button to control the speed.
- It has 900 watts of power.
- The model can be challenging to take apart for cleaning.
- Some users find the power button can be touchy.
WantJoin Professional Blender – Most Robust
If you want the type of blender that the pros use, the WantJoin Professional Blender is an excellent addition to your kitchen. This blender operates with 2200 watts of power, making it one of the most robust models on our list. Additionally, you can set the speed control to regulate the texture of your food.
This blender doubles as a food processor, chopping harder foods like nuts with ease. It will do double-duty in your kitchen.
- The powerful motor can chop up food in a flash.
- The speed controls allow you to dictate just how finely you want your food chopped.
- It doubles as a food processor.
- It comes with an automatic overheat shutoff that may interrupt usage.
- The speed control can be challenging to figure out initially.
Although all of these blenders are fantastic, generally speaking, the Ninja Professional 72 oz Countertop Blender scores the best. Not only is this blender a dream to operate, you can also use it to crush ice, make sauces, or do just about everything else you need to do in the kitchen almost effortlessly. It’s also built to last and you will most likely enjoy your model for years to come. Even though it’s larger, the sleek design is a welcome addition to any kitchen decor.
Buying appliances can be tricky, but if you keep these things in mind next time you are in the market for a new blender, you will increase the odds of getting an appliance that you love.
Think about your counter space. Some of the models on this list take up a lot of space, which can overwhelm smaller kitchens.
What do you want to do with the blender? Some models come with attachments or convert into food processors. Make a list of your ideal “bells and whistles” before buying.
Your blender’s material matters, and all versions have upsides.
- Plastic blenders are inexpensive and lightweight.
- Steel blenders are very durable and help regulate temperature.
- Glass blenders won’t absorb any lingering flavors.
If you’re in the market for a new blender, check out these inexpensive and powerful options to suit every taste.