Granite stone cookware has recently gained popularity as the go-to choice of those who are looking to replace their old, non-stick Teflon frying pans and other cookwares. However, sifting through hundreds of granite stone cookwares can be an exhausting and overwhelming task.
To help you get started on your new culinary journey, we’ve compiled a list of the best granite stone cookware out there on the market. Keep reading to learn exactly what granite stone cookware is and which ones are the best for you.
Table of Contents
The Top 7 Granite Stone Cookware for the Clever Home Cooks
What Is Granite Stone Cookware?
Granite stone cookware is a type of nonstick cookware that has recently gained a lot of traction for being a good alternative to the more traditional non-stick Teflon pans.
Non-stick pans were a popular choice among beginner home cooks especially during the last decade. This is widely because, as the name suggests, they prevent food from sticking to the surface of the pan, even with little to no oil, butter, or fats.
In that same period, however, it has also faced a number of criticisms.
The biggest concern was that the pans were coated with chemicals known as PFOA and PTFE, the coating used on Teflon pans to give them those non-stick qualities. Pans made of this material were safe to use as long as the coating remained intact.
However, once the coating is damaged either by exposure to temperatures beyond 500 degrees Fahrenheit, use of metal utensils on the surface of the pan, or improper cleaning that causes scratching, then things start to go downhill fast.
A minor scratch on the pan’s surface can quickly cause the coating to deteriorate. Once deteriorated, the coating breaks down, releasing harmful gases and exposing food to toxic chemicals.
As a result, manufacturers adjusted the composition of the non-stick coating that they used in accordance with laws and regulations that were enacted to address those problems.
This is where granite stone cookware comes in.
Despite its name, granite stone cookware is not actually made of granite. Instead, they have an aluminum or stainless steel inner layer paired with high-grade natural mineral coating to give then that non-stick quality.
Most granite stone cookwares have that iconic granite look. It typically has a solid black surface with a spatter of small flecks of gray or white throughout the surface.
Granite stone cookware are also known for their durability. Most manufacturers claim that their products are “built to withstand anything,” including metal utensils. The special granite coating is also said to prevent aging and heat warping.
Granite stone pans and pots are also versatile. They can be used for frying, roasting, baking, sauteing, and performing nearly any other function in the kitchen. Furthermore, granite stone cookwares have high heat conductivity and retention, allowing their core to warm up quickly and to hold that heat in.
Plus, most granite stone cookwares also claim to be scratch-resistant and dishwasher-safe, so you need not worry about having a hard time when cleaning them.
Here are some of the best granite stone cookware out there.
1. GraniteStone 14” Nonstick Frying Pan
Granite Stone 14” Nonstick Frying Pan with Ultra Durable Mineral and Diamond Triple Coated Surface, Family Sized Open Skillet with Stainless Steel Stay Cool & Helper Handle, Oven and Dishwasher Safe
$32.00 in stock
3 used from $29.89
- GRANITESTONE 14 INCH NONSTICK FRYING PAN – Elevate your cooking with the Granitestone 14-inch nonstick frying pan. This Pan is coated 3x with Granitestones ultra nonstick coating to ensure food glides right off with nothing sticking to the pan. Gone are the days spent scratching off all the extra food stuck to your cookware, with this frying pan cleanup is hassle free, simply place it in the dishwasher for effortless cleaning.
- ULTRA NONSTICK- Think seamless cooking and effortless cleaning. The Granitestone nonstick skillet is coated 3x with Granitestones ultra nonstick coating to ensure the ultimate release – food slides right off no oil or butter needed!
- EFFORTLESS CLEANUPS-The Granitestone nonstick pan is designed to make cleanup effortless. With a quick wipe down the left-over food comes right off. All Granitestone cookware is 100% dishwasher safe so you can simply place the pan in the dishwasher for a quick and hassle-free cleanup.
- EVEN HEATING THROUGHOUT- Designed to ensure all areas of your pan are sizzling with the same amount of heat, this frying pan is stamped from a single sheet of aluminum to provide even heat conductivity and distribution all around with no dead zones or hot spots.
- HEALTHIER FOODS & ECO-FRIENDLY COOKING – Keep your kitchen healthy and toxin free. This frying pan is free of PFOA, PFOS, lead & cadmium ensuring an eco-friendly, healthy experience for your entire family.
The GraniteStone 14” Nonstick Frying Pan is perfect for restaurants, parties, big meals, or just a simple get-together with a large group of family and friends.
The entire 14” diameter of the pan is coated with triple food-grade granite layers for maximum durability and non-stick capability. Its coating can withstand metal spoons, spatulas, or whisks. Its aluminum exterior is also heavy-duty, as it is nonporous, dense, and wear-resistant.
This particular frying pan is also capable of withstanding high heat and is oven-safe up to 550 degrees Fahrenheit. Cleanup is also made easy because it is dishwasher-safe.
The GraniteStone Frying Pan is compatible with all cooktops except induction. It also has a healthy mineral nonstick coating that is free of PFOA and PFOS, assuring you of non-toxic and healthy cooking.
2. 10” Stone Earth Frying Pan by Ozeri
10" Stone Earth Frying Pan by Ozeri, with 100% APEO & PFOA-Free Stone-Derived Non-Stick Coating from Germany
$26.10 in stock
- Utilizes a stone-derived coating from Germany that is 100% free of APEO, GenX, PFBS, PFOS, PFOA, and the lesser known chemicals NMP and NEP.
- Eco-friendly pan delivers unprecedented non-stick performance without risk of exposure to these controversial chemicals.
- Features a hardened scratch-resistant coating that is super easy to clean.
- Interior of pan made out of durable heavy-gauge aluminum, with a magnetized base for use with rapid heat transfer induction stoves.
- Boasts a comfortable heat-resistant silicon coated handle that is reinforced to the pan via 3 solid rivets.
If you are truly conscious about what chemicals are used on your pan, then Ozeri’s Stone Earth Frying Pan is the perfect one for you.
This granite stone pan boasts a coating that was derived from stone and sourced directly from Germany that is completely free of PFOS, PFOA, PFBS, APEO, GenX, and the lesser infamous but common chemicals called NEP and NMP. This not only makes it non-toxic, but also eco-friendly while still having that non-stick surface.
Ozeri’s Stone Earth Pan features a durable, heavy-gauge aluminum interior with a hardened scratch-resistant surface. It also has a magnetized base, allowing it to be used on induction stoves.
This granite stone pan also comes with a comfortable, heat-resistant, silicone-coated handle so you never have to worry about getting burnt when picking it up.
As an added bonus, it comes in 7 different color combinations so you can pick one that best suits your taste.
3. MICHELANGELO Non-Stick Stone Frying Pan
MICHELANGELO 10 Inch Frying Pan with Lid, Nonstick Stone Frying Pan with Non toxic Stone-Derived Coating, Granite Frying Pan, Nonstick Frying Pans with Lid, Stone Skillets, Induction Compatible
3 used from $29.91
- ULTRA NON STICK & SCRATCH RESISTANT COATING - The elegantly designed granite interior of this 10 inch stone earth frying pan is ultra non stick and scratch resistant that enhances both durability and cooking performance. Food slides right off the truly nonstick surface for optimum cooking. No chipping, no peeling or flaking. Ideal for use over low to medium heat with minimum oil or butter for healthy diet. Cleans easily.
- HEATS QUICKLY & EVENLY - Made of professional grade aluminum alloy that conducts heat quickly and evenly with precise temperature control and no hot spot. Anti-Warp base of the granite frying pan provides outstanding warp resistance and even heat distribution. This nonstick frying pans is designed for professional multiple cooking use and allows you fry up your favorite breakfast, eggs, veggies, meats and more with less oil for healthy diet.
- CONVENIENTLY DESIGNED LID & ERGONOMIC HANDLE - Heat resistant glass lid of the stone skillet with lid makes viewing food easy from start to finish. It seals in the flavor and nutrients for a healthier and better tasting food. The nonstick omelet pan stone is specially designed with a long stainless steel handle that is nice to grip, easy to maneuver, and stays cool while cooking. The hanging loop of this nonstick fry pans is for convenient for storage.
- INDUCTION COMPATIBLE - This frying pan is made with a flat bottom which allows it to be placed evenly over heat source and suitable for use on all stove tops including induction, glass & gas. Oven safe up to 450°F.
- PTFA, PFOA, lead and cadmium free, ideal for healthy cooking. Choose Michelangelo Stone Frying Pan for greener and safer cooking. Package Includes: 1 x 10 Inch Frying Pan with Lid
The MICHELANGELO Non-Stick Stone Frying Pan is yet another granite stone cookware masterpiece. Like the other granite stone cookware on this list, the pan boasts of a non-stick, scratch-resistant surface.
It boasts of its professional-grade aluminum alloy interior that conducts heat quickly and precisely. It also has an anti-warp base that gives it outstanding warp resistance and even heat distribution.
The MICHELANGELO Frying Pan also comes with a heat-resistant glass lid for easier food viewing, and a stainless steel handle that stays cool while cooking. Unlike more traditional granite stone cookware, this one is also compatible with all stovetops, including induction and glass.
It is also PTFA, PFOA, cadmium, and lead-free, so you know you’re choosing the healthier and more eco-friendly option.
MICHELANGELO’s granite stone pan comes in 4 different sizes. These range from the smaller 8-inch variation and goes up to a more family-friendly 12-inch one.
4. Carote Granite Coating Nonstick Sauce Pan
CAROTE 1.5 Quart Saucepan with Lid, Small Nonstick Sauce Pot with Lid, Cooking Sauce Pan with Pour Spout- PFOA FREE
- [5x Durable Nonstick Performance] - Natural granite materials with 100% PFOA Free and non-toxic. With advanced technology, Carote sauce pan features more durable and naturally nonstick to releases food effortless.
- [Super Easy to Clean] - With our excellent nonstick performance and rivetless interior to prevent food from sticking. Just rinse it with soapy water after use, easy and convenient.
- [Perfect Size] - Our saucepan provides the perfect size for everyday use from instant oatmeal, soup, sauce, quick gravy or any of your small cooking needs.
- [Heat evenly and quickly] - enlarged induction base delivers rapid and evenly heat. Higher sidewalls prevents overflowing, ensures safe cooking. Suit all stovetop + induction.
- [Service & Guarantee] - Each CAROTE cookware passes strict multi inspection process.In case you received defect items caused by delivery, please don't hesitate to reach out, thanks. You will be guaranteed to get 100% refund or a new replacement.
The Carote Granite Coating Sauce Pan is one of the highest-rated saucepans on Amazon. It has a simple yet extremely functional design that makes it a favorite among home cooks.
Like the other granite stone cookwares on this list, this saucepan has a natural, eco-friendly, PFOA-free, granite stone coating sourced from Switzerland. Its nonstick interior is made of cast aluminum, which gives it that added durability and sturdiness.
It is also equipped with a pour spout for easy pouring. Additionally, it has ergonomic, heat-resistant, wooden handles on both the lid and the pan itself.
The Carote Granite Coating Nonstick Sauce Pan is also compatible with any stove top and is praised for having good heat distribution and retention. It comes in 3 different sizes and additional options that already have spoons included.
5. Ozeri Stone Earth Sauce Pan
Ozeri Stone Earth All-in-One Sauce Pan 100% APEO, GenX, PFBS, PFOS, PFOA, NMP and NEP-Free German-Made Coating, 5 L (5.3 Quart), Granite Gray
- Utilizes a stone-derived coating from Germany that is 100% free of APEO, GenX, PFBS, PFOS, PFOA and the lesser known chemicals NMP and NEP.
- 5 L (5.3 Quart) sauce pan delivers unprecedented non-stick performance without risk of exposure to these controversial chemicals.
- Multitasking sauce pan features a layered aluminum core that conducts and sustains heat, with a hardened scratch-resistant coating that is super easy to clean.
- Equipped with a magnetized base for use with rapid heat transfer induction stoves, and an always helpful loop side handle for easy handling.
- All-in-one design boasts a comfortable heat-resistant silicon-coated handle, side helper handle, and a tempered glass lid with a steam-release vent and heat-resistant k
If Carote’s 1 and 2-quart sizes are too small for you, then you should definitely give the Ozeri Stone Earth Sauce Pan a look. It boasts a much larger 5-liter or 5.3-quart capacity capable of handling food for a big group.
Like the Ozeri Stone Earth Frying Pan, this saucepan also utilizes a coating extracted from stone and sourced from Germany. The coating is completely free of the most common harmful chemicals such as PFBS, PFOA, PFOS, APEO, GennX, NEP, and NMP.
It also has a layered aluminum core that helps conduct and sustain heat, paired with a magnetized base that lets you use it on induction stoves.
The Ozeri Stone Earth Sauce Pan also has a comfortable, heat-resistant, silicone-coated handle and a side helper handle with the same features attached on its other side. It also comes with a tempered glass lid that is equipped with a steam-release vent and a heat-resistant knob for easy handling.
The Ozeri Stone Earth Sauce Pan comes in three different colors – granite gray, coconut brown, and lava black – all with the signature specks of white or gray on it.
6. Hansubute Induction Casserole Nonstick Stone Soup Pot
Hansubute Nonstick Induction Stone Frying Pan with Soft Touch Handle,Children Protection Function (8inch)
- New Function : We put temperature sensitive accessory in the handle part .When the pan gets hot , the red part change to pink . This is the protection of your Child.
- Stone Coating Palm Cookware : Stone-derived coating from Germany that achieves non-stick perfection. Free of APEO, PTFE, PFAS, PFOS, PFOA . Imitating the shape& texture of Marble stone(volcanic rock)
- Soft Touch Bakelite Handle: The stone frying pans’ streamlined design integrated with bakelite handle adds to its comfort, convenience and slip resistance during cooking.
- Multiple Use: Premium aluminum alloy material combined with magnetized base allows for rapid heat transfer and durability, suitable for use on cookware like induction, gas, ceramic, electric, halogen & solid fuel cookers. Not suitable for Oven. Dishwasher safe but washing by hand for long time using.
- 100% Satisfactory Guarantee: 30 days money back . Our stone Earth & Marble Pans for Cooking makes it easy to cook wonderful meal Like perfect pancake, stir-fry, casserole, curry, vegetables, omelets, potatoes, fajitas, quesadillas, and more. Or just fry sausages, seafood, poultry, burgers, toasting pine nuts or even toasting off some spices.
Granite stone is not used only on pans. Often, they are also seen in soup pots like the Hansubute Induction Casserole Nonstick Stone Soup Pot.
This soup pot is also coated with a coating derived from stone and sourced from Germany that still gives you the same comfort of a non-stick cooking experience. It is also free of some common harmful chemicals such as APEO, PFAS, PFOS, PTFE, and PFOA so you know your food is safe to consume.
The pot has two slip-resistant, soft touch handles for added comfort and convenience. It is also equipped with a magnetized base that allows it to be used on a wide variety of cooktops that include gas, ceramic, halogen, electric, and induction.
The Hansubute Induction Casserole Nonstick Stone Soup Pot has the texture of a marble stone (volcanic rock) for that added touch of genuineness. It also comes in 2 sizes so you can pick one that best suits your needs.
Plus, it has a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can return it if you are not satisfied with your purchase. Talk about confident!
7. GraniteStone Nonstick 5 Quart Stock Pot
Granitestone Nonstick 5 Quart Stock Pot with Lid with Ultra Durable Mineral and Diamond Triple Cookware Set, Black
- ULTRA NON-STICK – The nonstick cooking surface is coated 3x, reinforced with diamonds to deliver the ultimate food release. No oil or butter needed, makes for healthier eating, and provides for hassle free, 1-2-3 cleanup.
- SUPER DURABLE – The coating of the pan is durable enough to withstand metal spatulas, spoons, whisks and more, while the aluminum exterior is dense, nonporous, and highly wear-resistant for long lasting performance
- DISHWASHER SAFE & OVEN SAFE up to 550°F – spend less time with cleanup! After all the cooking and prepping is done, place cookware in the dishwasher for quick and easy cleanup. This pan is compatible with all cooktops including, gas, electric except induction & is oven safe up to a sizzling 550 degrees F
- HEALTHY & NON TOXIC - all Granite Stone products are PFOA, PFOS free
The GraniteStone Nonstick 5 Quart Stock Pot, like its other GraniteStone cookware cousins, is yet another durable and affordable granite stone cookware must-have for your kitchen.
The pot is coated with 3 layers of non-stick coating that is durable enough to withstand metal whisks, spoons, or spatulas. It also has an aluminum exterior that is nonporous, dense, and wear-resistant.
The GraniteStone Nonstick Stock Pot is dishwasher and oven-safe up to 550 degrees fahrenheit. It is compatible with all cooktops except for induction. It is also free of the harmful chemicals PFOA and PFOS.
If after all these, you’re still having a hard time deciding, then why not just go for the complete GraniteStone 10-piece Nonstick Cookware Set. It already comes with an 8.5” fry pan, a 10.25” fry pan with lid, a stainless steel steamer insert, a 1.5-quart saucepan with lid, a 2.5-quart saucepan with lid, and a 5-quart stockpot with a lid.
Granitestone Original 10 Piece Nonstick Cookware Set, Scratch-Resistant, Granite-Coated, Dishwasher and Oven-Safe Kitchenware, PFOA-Free Pots and Pans As Seen On TV
- MULTILAYER NONSTICK and EVEN SURFACE HEATING Makes food release, cleaning, flipping and tossing easy and allows for healthy cooking. The GRANITESTONE pan is an efficient heat conductor, heats evenly, and thus cooks food to brown perfection, even thick slabs of steak!
- COOL TOUCH HANDLES The handles of our GRANITESTONE cookware remain cool to the touch when used over the stovetop, eliminating the risk of burning and discomfort caused by blistering "hot handles.
- DURABLE AND OVEN-SAFE Made of Anodized aluminum material that can withstand oven heat up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit to satisfy your baking needs without having to actually own specialized bakeware!
- DISHWASHER SAFE Compatible with dishwashers - just load up the dirty pans and pots into the washer, add some detergent some cleaning detergent, let it dry, and have everything comes out sparkling clean. No grease. No food spots!
- COMPLETE KITCHEN SET This extensive cooking set includes all the necessary pieces to make sure you have what you need to prepare, cook and serve a meal. It includes 8.5” fry pan, 10.25” fry pan with lid, stainless steel steamer insert, 1.5 Qt. saucepan with lid 2.5 Qt. saucepan with lid 5 Qt. stock pot with lid
Plus, you can choose between the standard set or the space-saving stackable set.
Granite stone cookware is a type of kitchen equipment that has recently gained a lot of traction for the many advantages they present. These cookwares are essentially the same as your more traditional non-stick Teflon cookware, but without all the risks.
With the number of advertisements, you might see on tv or on the internet, knowing what granite stone cookware is really the best for your needs may be a bit overwhelming. Our list above should help you make the right choice.
Are there other granite stone cookware that you think should have made it on our list? Share them with us in the comments section below!