Did you know that household gadgets are a $1.4 billion business and growing?
There are a lot of neat kitchen gadgets out there but how do you know which ones you need and which ones aren’t worth the counter space?
With 2023 fast approaching, you need to outfit your kitchen with the latest tools and essentials.
We are breaking down some of the top must have kitchen gadgets for 2023.
Table of Contents
Ninja BL660 Professional Compact Smoothie & Food Processing Blender, 1100-Watts, 3 Functions for Frozen Drinks, Smoothies, Sauces, & More, 72-oz.* Pitcher, (2) 16-oz. To-Go Cups & Spout Lids, Gray
$99.95 in stock
11 used from $78.96
- ULTIMATE POWER: 1100-watt motor powers through the toughest ingredients and pulverizes ice to snow in seconds for creamy frozen drinks, smoothies, sauces, and more..Special Features: Manual
- VERSITILE FUNCTIONS: Professional performance with 3 manual speeds, pulse, and the single serve function for to-go cups. Stainless steel design ensures long-lasting use.
- XL CAPACITY: 72-oz. Total Crushing Pitcher is perfect for creating creamy frozen drinks and smoothies for the whole family, or entertaining guests. 64 oz. max liquid capacity.
- FOOD PROCESSING: Chop fresh ingredients evenly without any mush. Effortlessly mince, chop, grind, and blend a variety of ingredients for easy meal preparations and recipes.
- ON-THE-GO CONVENIENCE: Blend directly in the 16-oz. single-serve cup, attach the spout lid, and enjoy your creations on the go.
Have you considered purchasing a Ninja Blender? 2023 may be the year to do it. A Ninja Blender is a great option for the consumer that is looking to blend everything from ice to nuts all while retaining as many nutrients as possible.
Each blender comes with its own set of accessories. Take a look at the options when you are selecting which blender to purchase. Certain gadgets, like the tamper, can help to make your creation of blended concoctions a bit easier.
Calphalon 10-Piece Pots and Pans Set, Nonstick Kitchen Cookware with Stay-Cool Stainless Steel Handles, Black
11 used from $169.98
- Included with the set: 8" fry pan, 10"" fry pan, 1-quart sauce pan with cover, 2-quart saucepan with cover, 3-quart saute pan with cover, 6-quart stockpot with cover
- Hard-anodized aluminum cookware is durable and resists corrosion and warping
- Durable, 2-layer nonstick interior prevents food from sticking and makes cleanup effortless
- Long silicone handles stay cool on the stovetop
- Oven-safe up to 400 degrees F, so you can easily go from stovetop to oven
New cookware can instantly upgrade a kitchen. Cookware is definitely a must have kitchen gadget for the new decade. The cookware you select greatly depends on the type of stove you use.
If you’re looking for gadgets to improve your cookware experience consider buying a spoon rest, a heat-conducting knife, or a basting brush. There are so many fun kitchen gadgets that will help accentuate your dish or make cooking easier for you.
3. Food Dehydrators
COSORI Food Dehydrator (50 Recipes) for Jerky, Vegetables Fruit, Meat, Dog Treats, Herbs, and Yogurt, Dryer Machine with Temperature Control, 6 Stainless Steel Trays, Rear-Mounted Fan, Silver
$143.99 in stock
- DESIGNED IN CALIFORNIA: Cook delicious and healthy treats in less time with a 600W rated power, a max temperature of 165°F / 73°C, and hot air circulation from the rear fan
- FULLY EQUIPPED: Your food dehydrator comes with 6 stainless steel trays (12 x 13 in), 1 mesh screen, 1 fruit roll sheet, 1 user manual, and a 50-recipe cookbook. Search for C267-2MS or C267-FR to find more accessories
- LARGE CAPACITY: Dehydrate enough snacks for the whole family with up to 6.5 ft² of drying space
- PRECISE TEMP & TIME: Use the digital control panel to set the timer for up to 48 hours. Dry foods at the exact temperature you want between 95°–165°F, with accuracy down to the degree
- PREMIUM MATERIAL TRAYS: Made with 304 food-grade stainless steel, the trays are safer, more durable, and dishwasher-safe. Wash the trays on the top rack of your dishwasher and remove them before the drying cycle
Did you know that food dehydration is the process of removing moisture from food usually by adding heat to the food? This process carries the moisture away from the food leaving it dehydrated which extends shelf life and gives it a different texture for your eating enjoyment.
Food dehydrators could be a fun addition to kitchens in 2023. Use a new food dehydrator to make fruit snacks, homemade beef jerky, and much more! Get creative and make your own fun treats in your own food dehydrator this year.
4. Rice Cookers
Aroma Housewares ARC-914SBD Digital Cool-Touch Rice Grain Cooker and Food Steamer, Stainless, Silver, 4-Cup (Uncooked) / 8-Cup (Cooked)
$29.98 in stock
- NEW UPGRADE!! 8x Bonded Granite nonstick inner pot that is more durable than ceramic and traditional inner pots, has a completely toxin free makeup and is dishwasher safe
- Easy-to-use programmable digital controls complete with an automatic Keep Warm mode after each cycle
- An array of preset functions for every kind of meal: White Rice, Brown Rice, Steam, Flash Rice
- Steam meat, vegetables and more with the provided Steam Tray all while rice cooks below
- Perfectly prepares 2 to 8 cups of any variety of cooked rice or grains
Do you like to cook rice? Rice is a staple of dishes in many different cuisines. Rice is an important dish to master.
Although it seems like a breeze, cooking rice can sometimes be hard to make perfectly. A rice cooker can give you the gadget assistance that you need. We recommend a Japanese rice cooker to make your rice fluffy and sticky in the best way.
5. Induction Cooktops
Duxtop Portable Induction Cooktop, Countertop Burner Induction Hot Plate with LCD Sensor Touch 1800 Watts, Silver 9600LS/BT-200DZ
$114.17 in stock
24 used from $71.53
- 【PORTABLE INDUCTION BURNER】Duxtop induction cooktop uses 110/120V 15 amp electrical outlet–standard in all North American homes. ETL listed and built to North American electrical standards. It is lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage. Portable induction burner is perfect for kitchen, dorm, RV, boats, and etc.
- 【HIGH ENERGY EFFICIENCY】 Choose from 20 preset power levels (100W to 1800W) and 20 preset temperature level settings (100°F to 460°F). With an 83% energy efficiency, induction burner is more efficient than traditional gas or electric stoves. Duxtop portable cooktop is perfect for bringing water to a boil quickly and for all of your cooking needs.
- 【DIGITAL LCD SENSOR】Touch control panel: child safety lock keeps the cooking and timer settings from being accidentally changed once they have been set; fast boil button; keep warm button (for 1-30 minutes at 140°F); up to 10-hour timer button.
- 【COMPATIBLE WITH MAGNETIC COOKWARE】 In order to use this and any other induction stove, you need to use cookware with a magnetic bottom. The auto-pan detection will shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware, or the incorrect cookware is detected. Compatible with induction cookware having a diameter of at least 5 inches, which ensures a large and uniform heated area.
- 【WARRANTY】Although induction itself is a noiseless process, there may be high pitched sounds from the cookware due to multiple layers of metals sandwiched together. Please allow the induction cooker to cool down before cleaning. 2-year manufacturer’s warranty, as well as customer service.
You may not consider an induction cooktop a gadget, but it will elevate your cooking in 2023. This gadget will make your life easier by cooking food quicker and even more energy-efficient. An induction cooktop is great for a small kitchen or someone looking to avoid using their gas cooktop.
Induction cooktops come in several different sizes and with many different features. Be sure to check out a few different induction cooktops before making your final decision.
Buy New Must Have Kitchen Gadgets
Now that you know five must have kitchen gadgets it is time to start buying. These new gadgets will make your life in the kitchen easier in the new decade.
If you’re interested in more reviews, check out our website to continue learning about the best products for your 2023 kitchen.